Is the Real Estate Market Finally Getting Back to Normal? The housing market has been anything but normal for the last eleven years. In a normal real estate market, home
Buying A Home How To Keep It Simple
Buying a Home? How to Keep it Simple :)
If you’re ready to jump off the sidelines and into the housing market, the following steps will make the home-buying process a little easier to navigate:
1. Find a reputable real estate agent to help you identify the best home for you. An experienced agent will save you time, money, and stress!
2. Know your credit score. Don’t wait until you find a house to learn that your credit isn’t good enough to get the necessary mortgage. If there are any errors within your credit report, get them fixed immediately.
3. Get pre-approved. Once you find a mortgage that fits your needs, get a pre-approval letter so sellers know you’re serious. You don’t want someone else to swoop in with a bid while you’re waiting for financing.
4. Assemble a team. In addition to an agent, you should also have a lawyer, mortgage lender and home inspector on hand.
5. Don't settle! Keep searching for your dream home! Even if you have to make concessions, make sure it’s a house you can see yourself living in for a decade or more.
Feel free to contact me for more ways to take the stress out of home buying!
Latest Blog Posts
If you’re a first-time home buyer, you may be wondering: Should you purchase a small starter home to get into the market now, knowing you may grow out of it in a few years? Or, should you stretch
Hello FB Friends! Can you believe this is our last week of summer?! YES! The fall season begins Saturday September 22nd… That is only 4 days away!!! Eek! Get ready for pumpkins, longer sleeves,