Negotiation is a subtle art in real estate, but skilled negotiators can usually find some common ground that satisfies all parties. On the other hand, using the wrong negotiation tactics can sink a
Buying A Home How To Keep It Simple
Buying a Home? How to Keep it Simple :)
If you’re ready to jump off the sidelines and into the housing market, the following steps will make the home-buying process a little easier to navigate:
1. Find a reputable real estate agent to help you identify the best home for you. An experienced agent will save you time, money, and stress!
2. Know your credit score. Don’t wait until you find a house to learn that your credit isn’t good enough to get the necessary mortgage. If there are any errors within your credit report, get them fixed immediately.
3. Get pre-approved. Once you find a mortgage that fits your needs, get a pre-approval letter so sellers know you’re serious. You don’t want someone else to swoop in with a bid while you’re waiting for financing.
4. Assemble a team. In addition to an agent, you should also have a lawyer, mortgage lender and home inspector on hand.
5. Don't settle! Keep searching for your dream home! Even if you have to make concessions, make sure it’s a house you can see yourself living in for a decade or more.
Feel free to contact me for more ways to take the stress out of home buying!