Negotiation is a subtle art in real estate, but skilled negotiators can usually find some common ground that satisfies all parties. On the other hand, using the wrong negotiation tactics can sink a
2016 Trends For Decorating Or Remodeling
As a Real Estate Agent I see a lot of homes on a daily basis, and I think it's fun to see all the creative ways homeowners decorate and remodel. Below are some trends I'm seeing for 2016. CLICK HERE to find homes that you could fall in love with or might have some of the great qualities listed below! Or you can call Rachel Webster at 951-852-4854 for help buying or selling a home. Thank you for taking a look at my blog!
1. Geometric Floor Patterns – I'm seeing a lot of these lately, and in the right house it can look very trendy!
2. Luxurious Area Rugs – Everything from Cow Hides, to Fluffy Softness that you could picture yourself falling asleep on. The more exotic the better!
3. Concrete Counter Tops – Nothing see's more action that a Kitchen Counter top and concrete can be the beautiful focal point of your kitchen. I've heard that concrete can crack, but I've also heard that if it's done right it will never crack, so make sure you do your research if you are going to attempt this as a DIY project.
4. Shiplap & Paneling – A lot of the Models for New Construction are showing up with Shiplap or Paneling. There's a guy in our local Facebook talk group that posts pictures of jobs he's done with reclaimed wood, or just wood that is stained different colors and it looks pretty spectacular!
5. Outdoor spaces – American's spend a lot of time outdoors and they are creating spaces for themselves that resemble the coziest of indoor spaces. The backyard isn't just for BBQ's anymore. They have everything from comfortable, padded furniture & rugs to ceiling fans & pillows.
6. Over-sized Laundry Rooms – I'm seeing these mostly in New Construction. They have lots of counter space, storage, and I've even seen one that had a back door to enter from the master bedroom closet. I'm all about convenience!
Re/Max Real Pros
rachel, rachel webster, team silvers, www.silvershomes.com, murrieta, temecula,Menifee ca homes for sale, menifee homes for sale, homes for sale, murrieta ca homes for sale, temecula ca homes for sale, temecula homes for sale, murrieta homes for sale, inland empire homes, inland empire homes for sale, lake elsinore homes for sale, corona homes for sale, corona ca homes for sale, socal real estate, socal homes for sale, murrieta real estate, temecula real estate, menifee real estate,lake elsinore real estate, corona real estate, riverside real estate, murrieta foreclosures, temeculaforeclosures, Menifee foreclosures, lake elsinore foreclosures, corona foreclosures, flip property, flip homes, california real estate, california homes for sale, temecula wine country, temecula wineries,temecula horse property, murrieta horse property, menifee horse property, la cresta horse property,deluz horse property, temecula land for sale, murrieta land for sale, lake elsinore land for sale, hemet land for sale, menifee land for sale, riverside county homes for sale, riverside county real estate